TheGeekPub scammed me

I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans!

Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a huge spiderweb of a mess zip file. Don't buy from them! Even if the plans had turned out to be legit, many of them are missing some of the most important parts.

I am really scared because these guys have my credit card information too!

I mean if they are willing to steal from these woodworking sites, why would they not be willing to steal from me?!I have cancelled my credit card and trying to do a chargeback against them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #854009

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thegeekpub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164832

This is a fake comment, and review. The irony is the people posting it are the ones running the "woodprix" scam and they are doing this in retaliation for The GeekPub calling them out on it.

0 0 Reply

May 25 #1164534

This is simply a retaliation from woodprix for an article I wrote on my site about their fraudulent service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thegeekpub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Thegeekpub.
Filing a new complaint about